Amateurmatch - Amateur Match
I recently decided to try Amateur Match.I paid like most men who have and continued to play the cat and mouse game.
Today, I found out something very interesting that I thought I would share with my fellow brothers. Now I know that most married and single men like to have a good looking woman as a background on their computer to look at when they start the computer. I know I can't get my wife to take a sexy picture of her and allow me to see it on my computer, rather than another woman, so we all go to some site of MILF's or teens to have a selection of what we like best of all. I was looking at some of the women that were online, so I clicked on a few, and I came across the exact photo of a woman that I got from a selection of MILF's pictures that have been posted.
I clicked on that same photo just to see where this woman claims to be living. Well, this woman claims to be local. There is no way possible that this woman lives local, so as some or all of you men out there probably already know about this information, I just wanted to let all of you know. Yes, Amateur Match sends out bait in the messages to men, so it just keeps us interested for the sole purpose that we will keep our accounts going from month to month.
Let's face it, you have a better chance of having sex or a date with your neighbor's wife than any one of these ***'s.Cancel your accounts!12e88eac review #228032
You may also like
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "I want to complain about the terrible service that Facebook offers its users, it is amazing that after paying to get an audience of nearly 100,000 people have to continue..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "Geico was the worst experience of my life! I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."