The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!107c4a63 review #115709
You may also like
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "Oh my lord!!! Where do I begin? First I sign up for the site over 3 years ago and made money!! NEVER have they flagged me or banned me or..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."