The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."
- "A200 billion dollar a year tax fraud and violations of federal TAX laws,import fraud,counterfeit auto parts.TENS OF THOUSANDS of sellers with MILLIONS of garbage products.This YALLSTORE is one of over..."
- "Did not receive a T-shirt ordered on Sept 5th. It was a Breast Cancer Awareness T-shirt. The awareness month is half over. Would like a refund. ..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."