The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!11893003 review #115709
You may also like
- "Early today in a Santa Ana Ca. court room a judge found legal cause to pursue remedy for the plaintiff in the brief presented to the district attorney today. Along side..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."