The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "I ordered a patio bar set online and when I received my delivery receipt, it indicated that set-up and put in place was included with my order. However, when the..."
- "I bought this luggage & I just used it for the first time. The handle on the tote split already, there goes the set!..."
- "A200 billion dollar a year tax fraud and violations of federal TAX laws,import fraud,counterfeit auto parts.TENS OF THOUSANDS of sellers with MILLIONS of garbage products.This YALLSTORE is one of over..."
- " Hello I'm engineer Nisreen Sha'ban from Jordan ، i purchased a jeep Nissan Pathfinder 2015 on 5th - may from your nissan distributer in Jordan, and i faced..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."