The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!f357a0d review #115709
You may also like
- "Danny J. Johnson; owner of http://www.dannyjjohnson.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/FusionFourDesign maliciously deleted a season of our reality show from our Facebook page. He was a crew member of the show, helping with..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."
- "I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills. ..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."