The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!review #115709
You may also like
- "STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPIDâ€¦HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???â€¦HACKING???â€¦POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I..."
- "I ordered a patio bar set online and when I received my delivery receipt, it indicated that set-up and put in place was included with my order. However, when the..."
- "I bought this luggage & I just used it for the first time. The handle on the tote split already, there goes the set!..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."