The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!bf8f30b
You may also like
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "Danny J. Johnson; owner of http://www.dannyjjohnson.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/FusionFourDesign maliciously deleted a season of our reality show from our Facebook page. He was a crew member of the show, helping with..."
- "I want to complain about the terrible service that Facebook offers its users, it is amazing that after paying to get an audience of nearly 100,000 people have to continue..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."