The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!d34c01a review #115709
You may also like
- "Early today in a Santa Ana Ca. court room a judge found legal cause to pursue remedy for the plaintiff in the brief presented to the district attorney today. Along side..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPIDâ€¦HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???â€¦HACKING???â€¦POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Dhgate staff/managers-They are trained to stall the customer and to say whatever they have to say to keep your money for a long time without having to give you a..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."