The Scam of AmateurMatch.com
If you are a guy looking for a woman, do not, I repeat, DO NOT spend a dime at Amateur Match. I started with a free account where 6 - 8 women a day were sending email com-ons to me.
A friend had said he got great women from this site and so I thought, OK, I'm getting some good e-mails. I am very attractive man and do attract hot looking women on other dating sites.
After about a week or so, I decided to join to reply to all the hot ladies. No one responded. Not one and all the e-mails stopped. I went to the chat room, and all that were there were scripts of fake cam bots or women wanting you to go to Yahoo Messenger to chat and then wanted to cam for money and wanted your credit card. Some of the women chatting said the same lines over and over. More bots. I felt my stomach hit the floor.
I went out on the internet and googled the site and there were all the complaints. The same was said from the e-mails to the cam gals. All fake. All a scam. I canceled my subscription and tried calling the company. Nothing. I notified bank of America of the company and the tactics. They sent me to the business fraud group. They were great.
I then went back to the site and posted all of the information about the site in my profile and also went out and created a female account, which I then found out had full function without paying a dime.
I posted all the fraud info and a link to the government website www.ic3.gov on my female profile and then started adding 100's of men's as my buddies. I got 100's of replies stating "thank-you" for exposing them there on their own site.
I also alerted the FBI and the Secret Service and they agreed that www.ic3.gov was the best way to report the site's activity.
Daily I go out to check on the site, work the chat room to let the guys know who may have just joined and not know the truth. I hoped that eventually, the fraud team would get them, and today, I see the site is gone. I feel like I have made a difference against these scam artists. Hopefully, they will be gone for good and the other sites that seem to be similar (Fling.com) will meet the same fate.
I hope all that I helped will find this note as well and those who gave me their e-mail addresses I will follow up with once I am sure it is gone for good.
Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's Day!eebe0b9 review #115709
You may also like
- "PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I've been on pof for three months. Today I see they deleted my account. This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "Cornflakes I just purchasedBagged was sealed but cereal was thick hard and very unpleasant to chew. I have eaten this cereal at least forty years and this experience has ruined..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."