I recently decided to try Amateur Match.I paid like most men who have and continued to play the cat and mouse game.
Today, I found out something very interesting that I thought I would share with my fellow brothers. Now I know that most married and single men like to have a good looking woman as a background on their computer to look at when they start the computer. I know I can't get my wife to take a sexy picture of her and allow me to see it on my computer, rather than another woman, so we all go to some site of MILF's or teens to have a selection of what we like best of all. I was looking at some of the women that were online, so I clicked on a few, and I came across the exact photo of a woman that I got from a selection of MILF's pictures that have been posted.
I clicked on that same photo just to see where this woman claims to be living. Well, this woman claims to be local. There is no way possible that this woman lives local, so as some or all of you men out there probably already know about this information, I just wanted to let all of you know. Yes, Amateur Match sends out bait in the messages to men, so it just keeps us interested for the sole purpose that we will keep our accounts going from month to month.
Let's face it, you have a better chance of having sex or a date with your neighbor's wife than any one of these ***'s.Cancel your accounts!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "The day I received my vehicle it was already broken. The GPS was malfunctioning with a big red X over it, but I was told it would resolve itself after..."
- "I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A WILLIAM GIBBS INSISTING I OWED $1398. HE INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD ME ON RECORDING, AS WELL AS, A COPY OF MY SIGNATURE AND..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago. The bus was due to arrive in..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."
- "Ryan Homes a problem you don't want because I paid for poor poor workmanship and will still be paying for that poor workmanship to be repaired by professionals. The..."