There is no worse website on line.AmateurMatch is a ***, a ripoff and a fraud.

They steal your money and you get zero benefits. They block all outgoing/incoming Email and set you up with "plants" until they debit your credit card. Then, after you've been robbed, it's nearly impossible to cancel membership. Watch out or they will keep taking your $ and rendering zero service.

Isn't there some law against their hypocrisy? Perhaps a class action law suit will spur AmateurMatch to some semblance of integrity and a refund to members whom they bilked.

Let's do it!

Review about: Amateurmatch Website.

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more