OK on this site you need to pay attetion to the right hand upper corner of the women's site.if you see an oc "on line cupid" symbol Guss what its a fake site.

click on the logo oc and read the information. 95% of the women are fake ads so you join. when some one joins after looking at the last site that woman or man who ever runs that page gets a commission on your sign up. this is a money making business sorry to say sex sells.

if you don't see an oc which stands for "online cupid"that is a real site and good luck getting an answer from that person.so don't get mad just read the fine print.

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

sani isa #339465

i need some body that will take me into a sex movie company any were i am ready my phone number is +23437899945

sani isa #339464

i want to participate in a real sex movie to make a sex movie any one need my participation i am ready any time just constant me in my phone or email.my phone is +23437899945

Johnny Johnson #332912

man much appreciated but are their any real websites?

Absolutely no real females - j #319970

Fortunately, I never paid for a membership, I just set up a profile. In 2 weeks I had received 78 emails, all from OC's - not one real woman contacted me.

Here is what Amateur Match says in it's fine print about OC's:

Online CupidTM Communications: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with to our "Online CupidsTM", ("OC") . Our OC's work for the Site in an effort to stimulate conversation with users, in order to encourage further and broader participation in all of our Site's services, including the posting of additional information and/or pictures to the users' profiles. The OC's also serve to proactively monitor user activities and communications to ensure compliance with Our Terms and Conditions. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the OC's profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any OC profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person - living or dead. Any similarity between OC user profile descriptions and any person is purely coincidental. Please also note that a single OC may be associated with more than one (1) profile on our Site.