filters
state:
city:
product:

Amateurmatch - Fun site

This site is set up where a user can enjoy non stop chat email and IM. The site uses staff generated modelesque looking females who are online anytime you are. Pick your favorites and have fun. Ive read about online dating horror stories which are about actual meetups but the users on this site are fantasy members who will stay online and not enter the living breathing realm.
3.9
#1154349 by anonymous

Amateurmatch - This sux it’s bull ***

I also never remember setting up a profile. I keep getting emails and text messages from every where a lot from Ghana. All beautiful white girls with sad stories. I have fallen for it once I was taken for 250$ I’m ashamed of that but it could be worse. I can’t get my profile off so I guess I’ll have to change my email.
#1150529 by anonymous

Amateurmatch - I keep getting unwanted texts

Hey sister site of amateur match.com has put my profile up on their site and somehow or another it got my phone number will I keep getting unwanted texts and I would like my profile hold off of amateur match and remove my phone number from the records
#1052531 by user57416887

Amateurmatch - Phone number

I do not have a profile on the website, however someone is using my cell number & now i am getting messages! *** poor management if you ask me!! They should confirm all numbers before publishing on their site!! My number better get taken off today!!!!
#1051984 by anonymous

Short Review on March 15, 2017

Garbage. Bunch of catfish on all these dating sites. Super scams. All chat girls. Money scams
#1021022 by anonymous

Amateurmatch Account Review

They made a fake account of me with my email and phone number on the page so I'm getting emails and messages from people because of their BS!!! And I can't get the account closed.
#1011170 by jaymzbo

Amateurmatch Website Review

I'm getting tons of emails from ppl saying they were matched with me on this site. GROSS, STOP EMAILING ME.
#921612 by anonymous
Reply to reviews
GHANA GIRLS ARE AMONG THE MOST PERNICIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO SCAMMING MONEY FROM SUSCEPTIBLE MEN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU SEND THEM ANY MONEY DURING A THREE-YEAR PERIOD I SENT ALMOST 20K TO TWO DIFFERENT SCAMMERS. IT IS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY, "THERE IS NO FOOL...
#908344 by anonymous
Reply to reviews
Need removed all contacts are from Ghana or US now in Ghana want money i dont remember signing up for this site all very beautiful young ladies but none have jobs
jimpickens

And they're all the whitest white girls some with tans you've ever seen with no African features my personal favorites are the ones claiming to have been born in Singapore but...

#908107 by anonymous

Short Review on August 27, 2016

Never registered on this site but getting al kind emails
#908005 by anonymous