I don't want to get e-mails from women who only desire to have sexual trysts.I personally never signed up for this service, and to be frank, it is a vulgar and indecent sight.

I have children, am a Christian, and there is absolutely no way that I could ever be interested in someone who advertizes rondevous for sexual encounters. I am happily married, and to be honest, I believe this sight to carry spam and/or malware. I am demanding that you cease sending me e-mails from amatuermatch.com from this moment forward. Kindly comply.

Thankyou.ibbetsonb@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more