Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I got an email today on my personal email (mind you, I never have signed up for an online dating site) claiming to be someone from this site.Now in my confusion I looked it up to find this site as the second most relevant site.

I want to know where the *** they got my email and why they think it's a good idea to *** send me this garbage when I don't sign up for garbage like dating sites.As a deeply rooted christian I am highly offended that a "dating site for sexual explorations" would send me an email when I have never been to their website nor do I ever want to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sending unwanted emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unwanted personal contact" of amateurmatch website. Amateurmatch needs to "to bugger out of my personal inbox" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amateurmatch website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amateurmatch.

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

Anonymous #1316015

I am getting email after email, totally unsolicited, from this trash site.No idea where they got my "profile" and contact.

Fortunately I smelled a scam and have never responded.

I love my wife and have no interest in women on any site.Leave me alone!