when first contacted by the group, the inbox was full everyday with individuals wanting to correspond, after payment and entry into the full members spot NOTHING.THese people just want your money and will give you nothing in return.

the videos dont work, no matter how many programs you screw your computer up with. I would like to get a lawsuit going with anyone interested. I just want my 29 dollars refunded.

not much but i do not like being ripped off.They want more words, so i will add id like to find whomever created this scam and eat his liver for lunch, the ***.

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

Screwed_over #968296

Not to mention the piggyback Site's you end up signing into their sites too !!

h j #156399

Just call your credit card company and put a dispute as service as not advertised.

They will do a charge back to them

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - Scam business I Am A Mother To An Angel "The "I am a mother to an angel" page is apparently a huge scam. I asked them how to find out about an order that has been 5-6 months with..." Read more