This site is a true scam!I never signed up for it but every so called girl that contacts me seems to be from Ghana.

They always have some sad sob story so you feel sorry for them and you will help them out and send money. They are always saying the same *** every time! They are here looking for their soul mate and they are single and have no kids. The way they talk you can tell they aren't from the US.

Some will say that they are from Ghana but live in Texas or NJ with a family member.

If I could I would gut these *** low life scums.

This person wrote the review because of "never signed up for this scam site" of dating service from Amateurmatch. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amateurmatch to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amateurmatch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Salem, Missouri, United States #1060237

I too have been contacted numerous times by these same so call women.also asking for help and money.

I never even signed up to this site. It was shared or stolen from another site.

I have tried to stop the issue but have had no luck.Something needs to be done about this problem.