This site is a total farce, I would like to hear from one person who made personal contact with someone from Amateur match.I don't know who they get to send their emails, but they are all fake.

I have received hundreds of women that were dying to meet me, but wanted to chat for a while first, "Ha". As soon as I let my paid subscription expire, I begin to get dozens of explicit pictures from women that looked half their posted age. I have had great response and success from the more conservative sites without the B.S.

and most of these ladies are just that, Ladies.Save your money and forget Amateur Match!

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more