Thought Amateur Match would be a great way to meet someone compatible in my area.I receive lots of email.

Even corresponded with several ID's. However they never committed to meeting. Never went beyond more than a first or second note conversation - even after multiple notes. So I ended my membership.

Then the floodgates opened... so many emails and non of them could be found in search. Did receive lots of IM spam.

Am currently trying to have my profile removed.

Have sent 3 emails and made one phone call. The customer service person will not remove my profile unless I provide the credit card number which was used for the membership!

This site is a dump of *** cam scams and prostitution. I was solicited by someone over 20 years my junior via IM.

Not a single real person. Don't waste your time or money. If I could sue to recoup my brief membership I would.

Everything they advertised was a lie.They should be investigated for fraud and shut down.

Had an Experience with Amateurmatch?

Comments

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more